How To Make Ice Cream Without Machine in Ghana

You can now setup your own Mini Ice Cream Factory from home without machine.
I will teach you plus give you an Ice Cream Production kit which include Ice Cream Cones and Powder and training. 

This will enable you know the secret to making great ice cream from home and making money from another stream of income or making your personal ice cream for home use.


Just look at it, from providing ice cream to students on Campuses, During Special occasion!s, Birthdays, spicing your events, selling to kids and adult from your home fridge, kiosk, supplying to shops etc, you are on your way to making real money.


Learn a new skill now and you will thank me later. This is why I bring you practical Ice Cream making from home without a machine.


In this training, I will show you how to make Ice Cream from the comfort of your home and package it to sell from your home, using a kiosk in a busy area, sell to school children, birthdays or even directly from your own shop if you already own shop, a food restaurant or soft drink joint or even snacks joint or in your home or hostel if you are a student.
If you have tried to make ice cream before and it did not work for you, you have come to the last bus stop.

If your yogurt is not as perfect as or better than FanIce, Sandra, Frosty or Nestle, then you have not made a yogurt.

Contact me, Send me whatsapp message/call/text the word: We send the kit to you anywhere in Ghana if you cant cone in person.

Testimony 1: "This is fantastic. I love the aroma and the texture of this ice cream. Your training is wonderful. Its like fan ice" Hajia Zainab, Ashaley Botwe, Accra

Testimony 2: "Bro, I am so grateful. Business has started and I have done my packaging. I have expanded and will even expand more as students resume. Its like fan ice" Mr. Delali, Cape Coast (Teacher)

Testimony 3: My wife and I are so impressed. Business for us is this. Mr. Okere, Bolga, Ghana

Testimony 4: This is great. I decided to learn this so I can have something new to sell as I am traveling to Liberia to reside there with my wife. We now have a second income source. Mr Patrick, Ofankor, Accra, Ghana.

Testimony 5: I am a make-up artist and I decided to learn this because I will use it for weekly income added to my normal job. My sister love the strawberry ice cream so much when I got home. Your training is so good. Sheela, Mataiko, Greater Accra, Ghana.

Testimony 6: I am selling in a school with others and I wanted a new product that is affordable and different. I am grateful as this is now my business. Good job. Marian, Ho, Ghana

'I am deeply grateful. What a morning blessing. I made it in training and my room mates tasted it. Fantastic. Business starts on campus. . Emmanuella Cape coast University, Ghana.

"My sister and I are satisfied beyond expectation. You delivered your promise. God bless you. As a Wilton US certified baker, she is fully happy with your bread and ice cream training. .. Patrick and Irene, Adenta, Greater Accra, Ghana.


Perfectly what I wanted. Joyclin , Amasaiman, Ghana

I have orders and counting. I love your package. I make Yogurt and have added this to my business. .. Country Bread Bakery Owner, Sapaiman

The testimonies are endless You are next

No Machine needed. All you need is an equipment of GHc10 or less and you are good to go.

HIGHLIGHTS:
Learn how to make rich Ice Cream with different Toppings
Flavours to be learned include:
Banana
Chocolate
Vanilla
Strawberry
Toppings include:
Chocolate
Strawberry
Chocolate wafers
Candy sticks
Purely practical class


You will make it from the comfort of your home or on a practical live training with me. We use whatsapp, Facebook or live class.

This class is directly a distant class to you at home (whatsapp, Facebook ) so you don't need to leave your home to take your practical lecture but if you prefer to come for one on one practical training with me, in my location or yours, no problems. Just call.


Also you take the practical workshop at your scheduled time.
In all, you will have the real and required result. If your yogurt is not as perfect or better than FanIce, Sandra, Frosty or Nestle, then you have not made a yogurt.


PACKAGING AND BUSINESS MARKETING IDEA
You will learn how to package your ice cream for sale directly from your home, shop, kiosk and even on campuses. Plus lots of other ideas.


You will also be mentored on where to get the packaging materials which are all around you, where to buy all materials, pricing and costings.


You will also have a post training advice and consultation.
Training Date: Chose your day and attend or take your training directly from your home on one on one basis.
Contact: 0543874851

Comments

Post a Comment